21st March 2010, 08:02 PM
Kapil Srivastava

Have not received any information about exam date after submitting ARO Allahabad Highcourt application form?

Dear Sir,

I have submitted the application form for ARO Allahabad Highcourt on 30th Sep 09. But till today I have not received any communication regarding examination date and also not available in web site.
Kindly help me to know the examination date status.

Regards,
Kapil

27th March 2010, 02:20 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Have not received any information about exam date after submitting ARO Allahabad Highcourt application form?

yes no information regarding the exam is availabble yet try to contact the main office for any kind of assistance
14th April 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Have not received any information about exam date after submitting ARO Allahabad Highcourt application form?

please give information about exam date arp exam (Rajeev yadav)
23rd May 2010, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

please give information about exam date arp exam (Dig vijay singh)
23rd June 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Till today I have not receive the date of exam.
7th July 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

when the exam will be held
12th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

please tell when will be the exam
23rd October 2010, 01:40 AM
Mahero

Default Most skilfully Go Destinations in Greece

Athenes in a translation from Greek are property "the goddess of wisdom» – shallow hamlet of surprising beauty with which all fortune of the Greece ,which has endured the periods of blossoming and drop down, greatness and humiliation is connected.
The Greek islands are known all throughout the world. Ait Crete the biggest island of Greece.
25th November 2010, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me review officer exam date highcourt allahabad
20th January 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any change in the schedule of the assistant review officer exam which will be held on 6 the February according to the admit card which i have received recently please inform me as soon as possible.
Vinay kumar singh ,Ram vihar Rajajipuram Lucknow 226017.
Contact No:9044157229
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?