7th June 2012, 07:00 PM
bambo khan

Can I do M.Phil after BBA?

sir/maam i have completed my BBA which was of 4 years. i have two options ...peither i can go for MBA in my major subject which is HR , or i can do MS. i want to ask two questions, first question is whether MS and Mphill are equivalent degrees? and my second question is which of the two options is best suited, MBA or MS/Mphill?

5th August 2012, 01:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil after BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo khan View Post
sir/maam i have completed my BBA which was of 4 years. i have two options ...peither i can go for MBA in my major subject which is HR , or i can do MS. i want to ask two questions, first question is whether MS and Mphill are equivalent degrees? and my second question is which of the two options is best suited, MBA or MS/Mphill?
A M.Phil is a Pre Doctorate program pursued by candidates who hold a Masters degree. M.Phil is offered in various discipline and candidate who seeks to pursue, must hold Post Graduate degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. Admission is based on Entrance Tests and Personal interview. The M.Phil program are pursued by those candidates who are willing to pursue Phd. program in future as many Universities which offers Phd program considers candidates who hold a Masters degree and a M.Phil degree.

As far as MBA is concerned, it is a Management based Masters Degree program offered in various specializations. Candidate seeking to pursue the MBA must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is two years. Admission is based on Entrance Examinations such as CAT, GMAT, XAT, TANCET, MAH CET, ATMA and others.

Hence, one is not eligible to pursue M.Phil after BBA, as one needs to hold a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline. After the BBA one definitely is eligible to pursue MBA.
5th August 2012, 08:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

MS is a master level course. Graduation is the basic qualification required to pursue MS in the concerned stream. M.Phil degree can be pursued only after completing a master degree program. Though MBA and MS are good options, MBA will be much better. You can select the course according to your interest.
22nd August 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
currently iam doing mba in hr through distance mode .After my successful completion of my MBA am i eligible to go for MPhil?
15th June 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

its all bull shit to go for mba after bba, as you funny people are saying its to police management skills to go for mba after bba. my dear idiot friends bba has 130 credit hours and mba ater bba only 30. so doing mba after bba is to just waist time by reading the same previous course and books.... Be mature go for MS and Phd.. be a pride to Nation... not just doing bba and after that same mba like an educated donkey.
12th October 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

yes I am agree there is no need to waste time after doing bba to enter into mba,
7th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in Biotechnology.. can I do Mphil or I need to do ME MTech.. if it is possible where can i do distance Mphil??
4th December 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is ms what is the difference between ms and m.Phil and l heard 16 years education enough to get admission in m.Phil so why students who have done bba hons can not approach for m.phill?
3rd April 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BBA from annamali university through distance education .after i completed MBA from smu through distance education.During this time i employed as training and business manager in pharmaceutical company.I have interested in msc psychology and phd in psychology.Can i do this . Kindly treat it as important. Now i am located at kerala.
2nd July 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

In Which Subject we can do M.phil after BB.A?
13th November 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bba what should latrr after bba Ans me ??
4th February 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

In which subjects we can can do m.phill after BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?