22nd February 2012, 11:51 AM
unregistereddd

Which are the colleges offering part time courses for M.E in Tamilnadu?

hi sir

i am B.E(CSE)2011 passedout.i applied for TANCET i want to know what are all the colleges offering part time courses for M.E in tamilnadu

14th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering part time courses for M.E in Tamilnadu?

Which are university offering part time M.E courses in tamilnadu with UGCA approved...?

13th February 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering part time courses for M.E in Tamilnadu?

I completed 2 in mpc group,I want to study diploma in part time,is there any part time diploma college in tamil nadu ?

23rd May 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I complete diploma in computer engineer i want part time b.e

23rd April 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED B.TECH-IT IN 2014. I WISH TO JOIN M.E I PART TIME.I HAVE NOT WRITTEN ANY TANCET EXAMS.IF I AM ELIGIBLE TO JOIN M.E IN PART TIME? ELIGBLE MEANS PLZ GIVE ME THE LIST OF PART TIME COLLEGES IN SALEM AND ERODE.AND GIVE THE FEES STRUCTURE ALSO....PLZ SIR.
MY MAIL ID:[email protected]

1st May 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed B.E. in 2014. My major is ECE. I have not written the TANCET exam. And also i like to join the part time M.E. If i eligible to join the M.E. in part time, eligible means give me the list of part time colleges in chennai and thiruvallur dist. with give the fees structure also....
send this details to my mail id please sir.
mail id:[email protected]

28th May 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in msc it first year I discontinued in second year.now I join any part time colleges. What are part time colleges in salem. Under the University of Periyar

28th October 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i wish to persue M.E. in part time nearby pudukottai, trichy or madurai. suggest me a college offering the course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?