21st May 2012, 04:28 PM
zulfquar

What is the duration for CAT training?

how long training is necessary for cat....please tell me what is the requirement

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  2. When CAT exams academic year begins? Duration of course and date of exam? When does it take place?
  3. Exact duration of Company Secretary course including training?
  4. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  5. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students? -- [New]
  6. Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training?
  7. Coaching center for JNU entrance exam in Jaipur?
  8. Coaching centers in Hyderabad for AIMCET entrance exam?
  9. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  10. Where to do coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for B.Tech Biotech?
  11. Am I eligible for CAT Exam having secured 50% in B.Tech? When to give CAT Exam? Duration of Executive MBA course?
  12. How to prepare for CAT examination in short duration? Can I do MBA in foreign universities with this CAT score?
  13. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  14. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  15. Where to go for practical training having cleared ICWAI CAT-II?
  16. Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it tough to get a seat in IIM? Which are the good institutes in Vizag for CAT training?
  18. List of the coaching centers for preparing MBA entrance exam in Tambaram and T nagar?
8th August 2012, 05:42 PM
saajsayed

Default Re: What is the duration for CAT training?

The duration for CAT is about 1 year.
If u are asking about the requirements then,u must have IT and CS knowledge. One can apply for CAT after bsc or msc...
You have to give your best in that 1 year because the syllabus is huge and you have to get all those concepts in your mind thoroughly then your career is bright
All The best my friend enjoy CAT
8th August 2012, 06:54 PM
puppala ravi

Thumbs up Re: What is the duration for CAT training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulfquar View Post
how long training is necessary for cat....please tell me what is the requirement
hai zulfquar,

Duration of CAT training was 12-15 months.this is the actual time period for CAT training.i will suggest TIME institute for CAT training.

*All the best*
8th August 2012, 09:26 PM
manjira...

Smile Re: What is the duration for CAT training?

the duration of cat training is almost 1year. but the cat examination have 2 section,they are
1)quantitative ability and data interpretation
2)verbal ability and logical reasoning
the total timing for the examination is 140 minutes that is 2hour and 20 minutes. each section will be provided with a time of 70 minutes each. after the time for 1st section is completed candidates have to move to next section. thus you have to be very fast while answering.
you will be provided with a scratch paper for rough work. you would be seated on a desk having computer terminal.
the syllabus is huge thus during the preparation time hard work is needed to get good ranking. computer knowledge is necessary..
8th August 2012, 10:48 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The (Common Admission Test conducted by the IIMs) is the entrance exam for more than 100 management institutes across India, including the 9 IIMs. The competition in this exam is very stiff as the best brains in the country compete for the limited seats in the IIMs and other prestigious colleges.

Different Institutes provide different type of courses for CAT training as under-

1. Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E.) T.I.M.E.'s classroom Course options :-

a. Super long-term course: The duration of this course is 12 - 15 months. This course is ideal for students in their pre-final year of graduation.

b. Long-term course: The duration of the course is 5 - 12 months.

c. Crash course:T.I.M.E. offers the crash course at two different points of time:

a) During the months of May/June/July, when most of the colleges have holidays, for those students who cannot join the regular course on account of non-availability of a T.I.M.E. centre at the place where they study.

b) 2 - 3 months before CAT exam.

2) AIMCAT series: Ideal for the students who have previously prepared for CAT and would like to keep up with the competition. This package consists of 22 All India Mock CATs (AIMCATs) with comprehensive Online feedback.

3) GD/Interview module: Students who opt for courses 1, 2 or 3 will get this module as an integral part of the course. This course is offered in the months of Jan/Feb/March - soon after the results of the entrance tests are declared.

You can check the duration of the other institutes programme in their prospectus & get the admission for the same.
24th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me details about cat course like exams duration.... how to fill firm and what's his abibilty..
24th May 2015, 05:47 PM
alokyadav2607

If your mean about preparation for CAT then it should be minimum 1 year under the guidance of any coaching institute and if you want self study for CAT preparation then its depend on your capabilities.
29th December 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am an CA IPCC student now. I want to join in CAT coaching. I didn't completed my B.Com. What are the requirements to join in CAT coaching and suggest me a best institute also??
1st January 2016, 12:27 AM
anuradha1985

It depend on your preparation and coaching duration many institutes offer 5 to 6 months course for CAT preparing but you should try your preparation from graduation 2nd year because as much as prepare you that will be benefit for you.
9th June 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have taken coaching for sbi possible from time.Now I want to take coaching for Cat.Do I need 1 year coaching or crash course is sufficient for me so that I can apply for 2016 cat exam.
7th January 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am an Agricultural Bsc student I want to appear for cat exam this year(2017) I wanted to join in your institute for a period of 45 days in the month of may and June is it possible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?