6th December 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?

sir,
iam supriya, student of B.E. now i have completed my 4 sem
iam from electrical and electronics branch...
i want to do training from any reputed organisation,
sir please tell me the procedure for summer
training and also tell me the duration of training............
sir please reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  4. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  5. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  6. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  8. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  9. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  10. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  13. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  14. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  16. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  17. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  18. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
10th December 2014, 12:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?

There are various organizations which provide training to the B.Tech ECE candidates of 4th Semester. You can pursue training of various duration like two weeks, one month, 45 days or two months as per your convenience and the demand of the course. You can do training in :-

- Public Sector Units like SAIL, NALCO, ONGC, etc.
- BSNL and MTNL
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Doordarshan
- All India Radio
- IT Companies like HP, HCL, Globsyn, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?