21st May 2012, 07:46 PM
somya kumari

In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?

in which college can i get after scoring 45000 rank in wbjee entarance examination.please tell me about some private collegewith opening &closing rank??

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  3. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  4. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  5. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  7. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  8. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  9. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  10. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  11. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  12. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  13. Can I get United College of Engineering and Research Allahabad after scoring 45000 general rank in UPTU and 13885 rank in BC category
  14. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year? -- [New]
  15. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  16. List of top engineering colleges for admission after scoring 46710 rank?
  17. Can I get admission in any private college after scoring 2100 rank in WBJEE medical?
  18. List of the engineering colleges in UP which can I get through AIEEE rank after securing 45000 rank in AIEEE?
24th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?

my rank is 48000 in wbjee what college i will get, please provide some college list
25th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?

in which college can i get after scoring 75000
6th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee in medical(sc)is 510.can i get chance in MBBS?
9th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

MY WBJEE RANK IS 8180. WHICH COLLEGE IS SUITABLE FOR ME FOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
16th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

which collage i can get after scoring 27000
21st June 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

which college i got in 49150 rank in wb jee
9th April 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

in which colledge can i get admiission after scoring 45000 ranks in jee main having obc category
6th June 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering college can i get with sc rank of 510 in wbjee..?
Can anyone help..?
8th June 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee (engineering)rank 52000 and 0.b.c rank is 2862.which college can i get?
8th June 2015, 11:00 PM
JYOTI MONDAL

in which college can i get admission after scoring 510 sc rank in wbjee? list of private or government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?