2nd September 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?

hi sir,
I got662 rank in PGECET (MECHANICAL ENGG).can u please send me the list of all colleges,where i can get an admission.Also the website where i can check opening and closing ranks of different colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  3. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  5. Cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar for SC candidates?
  6. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  8. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  9. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  10. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  11. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  12. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  13. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  14. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 722 rank in APPGECET? What is the starting and closing rank for each college?
  16. Information about opening and closing ranks of NIT's offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. MBBS colleges accepting ASSO-CET 2016 score? Minimum marks required in ASSO-CET 2016 for OBC candidate? -- [New]
  18. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission in WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges of WB?
22nd June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?

i got 1428 rank in pgecet mecahanical can any one give me list of college for my rank in hyderabad and warangal
7th June 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?

By securing PGECET Rank more than 400..dont expect universities and JNTUs and top private Colleges without a valid gate score..gate rank will be mandatory for getting a good college by PGECET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?