22nd May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BIT Mesra college in Mechanical branch after scoring 40,000 rank?

if I will get about 40000 rank , can i get the BIt Meshra college in Mech. branch

21st March 2013, 02:47 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get BIT Mesra college in Mechanical branch after scoring 40,000 rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if I will get about 40000 rank , can i get the BIt Meshra college in Mech. branch
Hello,

As you know, the cutoff marks varies from time to time, it is some what good rank, if you have a state NIT , then you can sit for that counselling otherwise, if you dont have a NIT, then you will be eligible for central counselling where you can get many colleges including BIT Mesra also, if you get chance to select then you may get it, other wise there is less chance as few seats are reserved for it.

Apply for counselling, and select your option in BIT Mesra first, or also you can try applying separately to the college. There are also many colleges which are good for mechanical branch, here are some of them you can apply here too.:-

IIIT Allahabad

Indian School of Mines University

College of Engineering, Anna University

National Institute of Technology,Trichy

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology

DCE

PSG College of Technology

Thapar University, Patiala

VIT University

National Institute of Technology Jaipur

VNIT Nagpur

These colleges are also really good for mechanical engineering, you can apply here also.
16th June 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BIT Mesra college in Mechanical branch after scoring 40,000 rank?

Which college can I get after scoring 160 in jee mains and 92%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?