26th August 2010, 07:08 PM
S K NIRALA

How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?

i) Sir, I just want to know about the admission procedure for the branch of Machanical Engineering or other branches in BIT Mesra, Ranchi or Patna for next batch i.e. 2011. The only way to admission in BIT Mesra, Ranchi or Patna for the above course through AIEEE or other than.

ii) Is the possible admission in BIT Mesra, Ranchi or Patna for the above branch in the batch just strated in August, 2010 ? I have qualified AIEEE 2010 with the rank of all over India approx 300000 and catagory OBC 80000 and Delhi state rank is 25000.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  2. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  3. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to join Delhi Metro as a Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  6. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  7. Information about RTO entrance exam? I am a mechanical engineer
  8. List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  9. How to get a job in britain? I am a mechanical engineer from India
  10. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  11. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of the graduation course? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to get an engineer post in NBHEL Hyderabad?
  15. what is the procedure to get engineer post in BHEL Hyderabad?
  16. How to get admission in GME course? I am a B.E Mechanical Engineering student
  17. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
29th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?

I want to know the admission procedure in mechenical brranch Mesra - BITS. in BITSET exam I have scored 273 marks & in 12th CBSE 75%. I have qualified IIT also. Still AIEEE result is awaited. Please let me know the procedure of admission, scope , ranking of branch .
ATUL
11th June 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?

sir i have scored 161 marks in AIEEE EXAM 2012 , MY RANK IS 31832 IN GEN QUATA, I AM SON OF EX-DEFENCE PERSONNEL, SO PLZ GUIDE ME HOW I WILL APPROACH FOR ADMISSION IN BIT MISRA COLLAGE ON THE BASUS OF MY RANK OR DEFENCE QUATA, PLZ TELL ME SIR
18th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

what will be the total expense if i wanna take admission.....
26th September 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir I just want to know the process that how can I get admission in bit mesra just now I am in class 12 so plz guide me

Thanking you
Abu Talha
2nd December 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

what is rank in AIEEE in computer sci branch . what is date .of entrance exam to take admission in bit mesra ranchi
31st December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any separate Exam for admission in BIT Mesra, or it is through AIEEE marks only ?
2nd April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT RANK SHOULD I GET IN MAINS TO GET MECHANICAL BRANCH IN BIT MESRA
2nd May 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what rank is required in jeemain2014 for admisson into bits mesra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?