28th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

i want to know the syllabus of hp high court clerk exam.. what is the pattern of paper and how to prepare for it. plzzz help me and send some useful topics and tips to clear the exam.
regards
ritika

24th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

i want to know the syllabus of hp high court clerk exam.. what is the pattern of paper and how to prepare for it. plzzz help me and send some useful topics and tips to clear the exam.
regards
15th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

i want to know the syllabus off hp hight court exam. pls tell me in my id [email protected]
thanks and regards
kapil dev
24th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of hp high court clerical examination. my mail address is [email protected]
tell me about the pattern of examination. please sir/madam. thanks with regards pooja
6th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of High court clerical exam - Haryana & punjab. my mail id is - [email protected]
Regards,
Harish
9th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the syllabus of HP High Court clerical exams. My e-mail id is [email protected]

Rgds,

Chatter Singh
21st August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

please tell me the syllabus of uttarakhand high court clerical examination. my mail address is [email protected]
tell me about the pattern of examination. thanks with regards Khajan

also please send me sample paper with answear thanks very much
23rd August 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of HP high court exam? my mail address is [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 01:10 PM
ritika chauhan9

please tell me the syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? My mail address is [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me high court clerk post syllabus, what is the pattern of the paper of clerk thanks
24th August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus of Himachal Pradesh High Court clerk exam ?
24th August 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the syllabus of hp high court clerical examination. my mail address is [email protected]
tell me about the pattern of examination. please sir/madam. thanks with regards pooja
Dear friend,
The syllabus for Harayana and Punjab court clerical exam is---

1>General Intelligence and Clerical Aptitude:It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type

2>English Language: Questions in this test will be set to assess the knowledge of English Language.

3>Numerical Aptitude: Questions will be designed to test the ability of arithmetical computation

4>General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates general awareness of the environment around him

5>Type Writing Test: It shall consist of one paper of 'Running Matter' of 10 minutes duration.

All the best
Dev Shimla
27th August 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

tell me about the pattern of examination. Can you also suggest me books....please sir/madam. thanks with regards suniel kaith
28th August 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of hp high court shimla
28th August 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

please tell me the syllabus of himachal pradesh high court clerical examination. my mail address is [email protected]
tell me about the pattern of examination. thanks with regards sandeep guleria

also please send me sample paper with answear thanks very much
29th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the pattern of examination.Is it objective type? Can you also suggest me books....please sir/madam. thanks with regards.

Virender Kumar
29th August 2012, 01:11 PM
virjas82

please tell me the syllabus of hp high court clerical examination. my mail address is [email protected] ,tell me about the pattern of examination. Can you also suggest me books....please sir/madam. thanks with regards

virender kumar
30th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus for clerk exams hp high court
31st August 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sanchit kumar walia

please tell me the syllabus of hp high court shimla ...

my email id :-- [email protected]
31st August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz tell me syllabus of high court exam clerical
type of paper objective or subjective upcoming 16 aug 2012
question type written or answer choose by options...
my email id -- [email protected]
3rd September 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i want high court clerk exam pattern paper, if u can pls provide it to me so that i can be prepared by this for my first high court clerk exam.
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav
4th September 2012, 11:49 AM

please tell me the syllabus of hp high court clerical examination. my mail address is
5th September 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of hp clerkical examination.my mail address is [email protected]
7th September 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for the post of Clerk in HP High Court on my email:- [email protected]
9th September 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam?
1 General Intelligence and Clerical Aptitude:It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type

2>English Language: Questions in this test will be set to assess the knowledge of English Language.

3>Numerical Aptitude: Questions will be designed to test the ability of arithmetical computation

4>General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates general awareness of the environment around him

All the best
Dev Shimla
10th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of clerks exam paper of hp high court, will it be a screening test or a written test? my mail id is ravi.doc01@gmil .com
10th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of hp high court clerks exam. will it be a screening test or a written test? plz help. my mail id is ravi [email protected]
11th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2460521]i want to know the syllabus off hp hight court exam. pls tell me in my id [email protected]
thanks and regards
parveen mehta /QUOTE]
13th September 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the syllabous of High Court clerical examination. My ID is [email protected]
14th September 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of clerical exam in hp high court
15th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to syllabus written test high court clerk and tips pls send me [email protected]
15th September 2012, 10:57 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

15th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++ Join Date: Jun 2010

Re: List of Aided Colleges offering B.Ed course in Tamil Nadu?

Here is a List of Aided Colleges Offering B.Ed Course in Tamil Nadu as under-

Annamalai University

Asia E-University

All India Institute of Management Studies

Lady Willingdon Institute of Advanced Study in Education

St.Ignatius College of Education

St.Xavier's College of Education

Sri Sarada College of Education

N.K Tirumalachariar National College of Education

Alagappa University

Lakshmi College of Education

Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Education

#9 15th September 2012, 05:37 PM
rosebudd Join Date: Jul 2012

Re: List of Aided Colleges offering B.Ed course in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
list of aided b.ed colleges in tamil nadu

Hello . .

List Of B.Ed Colleges In Tamil Nadu ::

Dr Sivanthi Aditanar College of Engineering, Tuticorin

All India Institute Of Management Studies, Chennai

Annamalai University - Distance Education, Chennai

Asia E-University, Chennai

Lady Willingdon Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Chennai

N. V. K. S. D. College of Education, Chennai

Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Education, Coimbatore

Lakshmi College of Education,, Dindigul

St. Ignatius College of Education, Tirunelveli

St. Xavier's College of Education, Tirunelveli

Sri Sarada College
15th September 2012, 11:03 PM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

The syllabus for Harayana and Punjab court clerical exam is---

1>General Intelligence and Clerical Aptitude:It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type

5>Type Writing Test: It shall consist of one paper of 'Running Matter' of 10 minutes duration.

Thanks
8th November 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: tell me the syllabus of H.P court clerk . My id is [email protected]
10th November 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of hp high court clerk exam. what is the pattern of paper and how to prepare for it. please send some useful topics and tips to clear the exam. My ID is [email protected]

Regards

Sanjay Sharma
11th November 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

ddddd
Quote:
what is the pattern of hp high court clerks exam. will it be a screening test or a written test? plz help. my mail id is ravi [email protected]
21st November 2013, 05:46 PM

Default Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

regards
neena
25th November 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

kindly share me the syllabus for himachal pradesh high court clerical exam

regards
Minender singh
25th November 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

kindly share me the syllabus for himachal pradesh high court clerical exam

regards
Minender singh
25th November 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the examination
25th November 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the examination
10th December 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Are bhao HP high court ka slaybus bhejo. Thank you very much
13th December 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for himachal high court clerk exam
13th December 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Syllabus of
HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to
clear the examination
general awareness,numerical aptitude,general english and clerical aptitude
25th December 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir please provide me syllabus for exam in this email [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

please send me the sylabus of hp high court of shimla at [email protected]
7th January 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me the syllabus of hp high court exam and also give me the refrence of best book to this exam.plz mail at [email protected]
15th January 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus of clerk
17th January 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the syllabus for personal assistant post for uttarakhand high court..also suggest some of the books which help me for the preparation..
U can send me the information [email protected]

Anil negi
11th February 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?