28th December 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?

I forgot to write my father's annual income in my medical entrance form(AIPMT).I sent it yesterday 27.12.2010 by speed post.I'm want to know whether it will get rejected.What is the solution for my problem?

Related Questions:
  1. Will my form be rejected if date is not written in declaration?
  2. Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?
  3. Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?
  4. Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?
  5. Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?
  6. Will be considered for Reservation of OBC or Not if Annual Income Exceeds 2 lakh per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  8. Will my AIEEE form get rejected after forgetting to place the left thumb impression?
  9. Will my uptu application form be rejected or accepted? forgot to darken the circles for examination centre
  10. Am I eligible for OBC reservation if my fathers annual income is below 4 Lakhs? -- [New]
  11. What type of field should I take to make good money?
  12. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  13. Forgot to put the Thumb Impression in AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  14. What to do if I forgot to add DD number in AIPMT form?
  15. Is my husband's salary also added to the annual income which is asked in the non creamy layer form?
  16. Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?
  17. Why is my CPMT form rejected?
  18. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
29th December 2010, 01:55 AM
yajvendra

Default Re: Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?

dear friend as i know it may not be rejected
but you can submit your request on their official web site for your goodness
29th December 2010, 02:14 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?

hi!

You have made a minor mistake. Your form may not get rejected.

To confirm your application status you should check you application status after 10 days at AIPMT official website: www.aipmt.nic.in

You can also contact:
Central Board Of Secondary Education
2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra
CBSE Headquarters,
Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301
29th December 2010, 05:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is important to fill all the columns correctly, But this should not be a problem. Any way for safety you can get in touch with the authorities concerned.
29th December 2010, 07:42 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear student ,

this is not a serious mistake you have commited.
So, no need to get worry about it.
It can be rectified under the guidance of AIPMT officials.

BEST OF LUCK.......
11th January 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

forgot to attest the photograph, form can be rejected? May i apply again on line with late fees? kindly guide urgently.
18th February 2011, 12:18 PM
chinudey20

NO the form will not be rejected but you can send e-mail regarding your query.
18th February 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASTED PHOTO DATED MARCH 2010.SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE ACTUAL DATE . WILL THE APPLICATION BE REJECTED
30th March 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

what minimum income anually should reflect in CET form
30th March 2011, 02:44 PM
kunal4win

dont worry,it's an minor mistake bt It can be rectified under the
guidance of AIPMT officials.
30th March 2011, 08:53 PM
daks narang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I forgot to write my father's annual income in my medical entrance form(AIPMT).I sent it yesterday 27.12.2010 by speed post.I'm want to know whether it will get rejected.What is the solution for my problem?
according to me it's not a major problem as it is not going to effect your exam.so don't worry,but you should still be in contact with AIPMT authorities.
~thank you~
31st March 2011, 04:59 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think it is just a minor mistake, problem may arise only if you belong to reserved category in which income in considered.
1st April 2011, 12:08 AM
kkanika_14

Thumbs up Re: Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?

I think, its a minor mistake.
I think your form will not be rejected.

To clear you doubt, you can check your application form status on:
http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt2011/aipmt/...pmtStatus.aspx

Contact Details:
The Deputy Secretary
(AIPMT)
Central Board of Secondary
Education, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301
Tel. :011-22509256-59
Fax :011-22509251
11th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to give thumb impression on aipmt form will my form be rejected please help me out quicly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?