31st January 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

i am a b.tech 3rd year student(electronic and instrumentation) an d i want to do training from DRDO or bhel or hal or leading electronic company

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or some major electronics company after 3rd year of B.Tech.(E&I)?
  2. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?
  4. How to apply for major training from BHEL or HAL?
  5. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Summer training in HAL for 3rd year ECE student?
  10. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  11. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  13. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  14. How to do major project in electronics company in embedded at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech final year ECE student
  15. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  16. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  17. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  18. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
7th February 2011, 12:56 AM
Youga1989
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

Hello friend

It will be the very best to do the Summer courses in this leading sectors because it will train you very well.

thanks
16th February 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (AEI) 3rd year?
17th February 2011, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

i am a b.tech 3rd year student(ECE), and i want to do traing from bhel,hal or major ELECTRONICS COMPANY company
19th February 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i am a B.TECH 3rd yr ECE STUDENT and i want to take summer training at HAL-SUNABEDA
25th February 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i am a ece 2 year ece student and want to do training from bhel ,drdo
25th February 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering student of 3rd tear ECE and i want to have summer training at HAL,DRDO
2nd March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i m lucky student of b.tech 3rd year i want to take trainning in major electronics company so plz guide me
3rd March 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 3rd yr ETC student,would like to take summer training i ISRO,DRDO,BHEL.Pllz give me sugession
6th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year student of EC branch from kiot kanpur and want to do summer training in lucknow
11th March 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 3rd year student(ECE), and i want to do training from bhel,hal or major ELECTRONICS COMPANY company
11th March 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 3rd year student(ECE), and i want to do training from Summer training in BHEL or in DRDO. please issue me training letter. [email protected]
12th March 2011, 12:09 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?

dear friend yes you can apply summer training in these companies but you make first one letter from your college from training and placement department.
And send that letter in that organization in which you want to do training .
you should apply training immediately because there is very less time.
Letter format
TO THE
GM/AGM
A.B.C.........
12th March 2011, 03:32 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend ,

You can do training from any of the company you mentioned. All are good.
Now it's totally depend upon you. You have to choose it.

thanks..
12th March 2011, 03:34 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend ,

choose any one and do your training very well and from there you have to learn.

good luck.
12th March 2011, 07:09 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year
you should apply in the govt firms like that of the ::
ntpc
bhel
gail
ongc
bsnl
sail
and many more private firms also like tata steel, tcs , wipro , infosys
BSNL is going have Summer Training in May End Or June starting Week.
You can see more details on The below Given Site.
Refer:-http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in/

good luck
12th March 2011, 09:58 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Procedure For Summer Training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL, etc. are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Summer Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of below mentioned following industries / companies.

1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
2. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
3. BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
4. Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.
5. MTNL (MahaNagar Telecommunication Ltd.)
6. HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.)
7. DRDO (Defence Research Defence Organisation) ...... etc. ......

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / companies helps & guide you regarding Summer Training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

Best of Luck
14th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Summer training is avery important part of an engineering students curriculum.
For summer training, you need to get an NOC from your college's T7P cell.
Prepare a CV and send it along with the NOC to the company where you wish to obtain the summer training.If you get an acknowledgement letter from them, get it signed by the head of your institution along with college seal and send it back to them.

As you want to do training from HAL or BHEL, then let me tell you that these are leading government organizations, and one cannot get training without any contact or literally speaking any jack.
So if you dont have any contact, then forget the dream of training in these places.
I suggest that you train in some private company, they will provide you the correct guidance.
In government institutes such as these, they dont guide you as well as in private companies.
So go for some private company.
10th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.TECH 2nd yr ECE STUDENT and i want to take summer training at HAL-SUNABEDA
11th April 2011, 07:50 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

dear friend yes you can apply summer training in these companies but you make first one letter from your college from training and placement department.
Letter format
TO THE
GM/AGM
11th April 2011, 07:51 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Letter format
TO THE
GM/AGM
15th April 2011, 08:35 PM
sumati15

thank you so much
21st April 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

hello I,m Btech (ECE) 2nd student. what type of training is best for me after 2nd year?
23rd June 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

does tcs provide major training for ece 3rd year student?????????
15th August 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech,with ece,can i take traning in hall
15th August 2011, 10:04 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Prepare a CV and send it along with the NOC to the company where you wish to obtain the summer training.If you get an acknowledgement letter from them, get it signed by the head of your institution along with college seal and send it back to them.

As you want to do training from HAL or BHEL, then let me tell you that these are leading government organizations, and one cannot get training without any contact or literally speaking any jack.
So if you dont have any contact, then forget the dream of training in these places.
I suggest that you train in some private company, they will provide you the correct guidance.
In government institutes such as these, they dont guide you as well as in private companies.

Thanks
22nd August 2011, 03:52 PM
maggi.satya

sir i completed my b.tech in cse stream.i want training for drdo exam?plzzzzzzz suggest d best org in hyderabad
8th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i m the 3 rd year student i want to do summer training in DRDO, BHEL, BSNL, HAL. please give me the procedural theme for the training in summer duration for 6 weeks?
no is 7737364036
17th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

is tcs is organise major training for engineering student.if yes than please tell me how apply
23rd June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech (ece). i want traing for hal. pls give me information
24th June 2012, 12:39 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed b.tech (ece). i want traing for hal. pls give me information
Hi dear,

Thanks

18th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY SUMMER TRAINING PROCEDURE HAL LUCKNOW?
22nd February 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student of b.tech and now pursuing my 2nd year, can you please suggest me how to be involved in a summer programme with a leading media since I'm very much interested in journalism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?