7th December 2011, 10:16 PM
atanug

Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  4. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal? -- [New]
  5. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  6. Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  7. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  8. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  9. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  10. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of SI West Bengal School recruitment exam?
  12. Previous year question papers of Food Sub-Inspector recruitment exam conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission?
  13. What is the date of recruitment of West Bengal Sub Inspector and Kolkata Police Sub Inspector
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  15. West Bengal primary teacher recruitment exam question papers/
  16. Last 5 years question papers and sample papers for recruitment of postal assistant in West Bengal Circle
  17. English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  18. West bengal preveterinary exam papers of last five years?
10th April 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

When will be the next school inspector examination-2013-14
17th April 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

please send me the syllabus abn privious year question paper of psc school si exam
5th May 2013, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

eligibility,syllabus for SI of school..
3rd June 2013, 07:31 PM
monalisa.mondal653@gmail.

12th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus abn privious year question paper of psc school si exam
25th March 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me the syllabus, previous year question paper of School Inspector in WB.
25th March 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

15th April 2014, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

i have just complete bed exam mark with 60%in spl education can i apply job school inspector
p0
5th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus and eligibility of school inspector[primary]?
25th July 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

When will be the next school inspector
examination-2013-14
please send me to my mail address
dipuhaldar88 @gmail.com
4th March 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

i want previous years question papers of school inspector of west bengal
5th May 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC??
2nd June 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me previous year question paper of wbpsc school sub inspector...my email id is [email protected]
3rd June 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME ABOUT THE ELIGIBILITY, SYLLABUS, AND BOOKS FOR PREPARING THE EXAM. MY EMAIL I.D. IS - [email protected].
4th July 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
12th July 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper for sub inspector of school exam through psc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?