6th November 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

Pl. tell me about the Eligibility,Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  4. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  5. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  6. Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  7. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  8. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  9. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  10. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of SI West Bengal School recruitment exam?
  12. Previous year question papers of Food Sub-Inspector recruitment exam conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission?
  13. What is the date of recruitment of West Bengal Sub Inspector and Kolkata Police Sub Inspector
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  15. Syllabus and previous question papers for recruitment in WBSCTE? -- [New]
  16. West Bengal primary teacher recruitment exam question papers/
  17. Last 5 years question papers and sample papers for recruitment of postal assistant in West Bengal Circle
  18. English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
18th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

Please tell me about Syllabus and model question paper for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of School in West Bengal through psc.
7th December 2011, 10:14 PM
atanug

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
2nd April 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

6th May 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of sub inspecter of school
20th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

result of school inspetor 2011.publish which date?
12th July 2012, 10:13 PM
susanta haldar

plze tell me about eligibility,syllabus for the recruitment of sub-inspector of school in west bengal though pse?
12th July 2012, 10:16 PM
susanta haldar

plze tell me about eligibility,syllabus for the recruitment of sub-inspector of school in west bengal though pse?

12th July 2012, 10:21 PM
susanta haldar

Post Re: Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?

plze tell me about eligibility,syllabus for the recruitment of sub-inspector of schools in west bengal through psc?
30th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

when wl b held nxt s.i exm?
5th August 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

school sub inspector interviwe sylabus
14th November 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of sub-inspector of schools in west bengal
25th November 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Let me know the eligibility criteria for the post of S.I. Of schools.
15th January 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and syllabus for the post of s.i of school?when will be held the exam in the year 2013?name the guide book for this exam?
19th March 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in west bengal school inspector without b.ed degree?
25th March 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

west bengal sub inspector of schools questionpapers
12th May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of school inspecter exam
16th May 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

plese send me eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC. my email id is [email protected]
thank you..
11th September 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Plz inform syllabus of SI of school by psc .
15th October 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about exam pattern question and syllabus of sub inspector of schools in west bengal through psc
5th November 2014, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

can anyone frwd me past years Question papers of SI in school At
: [email protected]
pls Help
8th June 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and best book name for school inspector exm in west bengal through psc??
10th June 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

24th June 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Plz give me previous ten years question of sub inspector of school. Through my mail id [email protected]
23rd July 2015, 12:03 PM
anukul mandal

please send me eligibility, syllabus and previous 5 years question paper ofsub inspector of schools of wb.
28th January 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last 5 years questions of SI of school in the below mentiioned email ID

[email protected]
5th January 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a trained primary teacher.( completed 2 year basic training course), working in south 24 government aided primary school, aged about 46 years. May I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools? I am post graduate science degree holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?