6th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in medical colleges?

Sir,please inform about admission in medical collages...pleaes tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  2. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  3. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  4. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  5. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  7. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  8. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  9. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  10. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  12. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  13. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  14. How should I join MBBS?
  15. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  16. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Russian Medical college after scoring 73% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry
17th August 2012, 03:54 PM
ad55

Default Re: How to get admission in medical colleges?

To get into medical profession you will first have to obtain a bachelor's degree then go for master(specialization),to get admission in medical colleges you will have to clear entrance exams like
1.AIPMT
2.DPMT
3.DUMET etc
elligibility for these exams is that you should pass 12 th class with medical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?