14th June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?

I got 48 marks in mht-cet.will i get admission in medical colleges for mbbs and bams coures.i am from sc caste.please suggust me how i will get my admission .reply naw please

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  2. How to get a seat in medicine after 12th?
  3. Difference between UPCPMT 2015 and UPCMET 2015
  4. How can we apply for ASSO CET exam? Where are the forms available?
  5. Best options in Medical field other than MBBS as per latest scope in 2015?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?
  7. What should I take after PUC 2nd year? How to become a doctor?
  8. How can I find my lost admit card for MH CET? List of candidates appearing for CET?
  9. Admission for MBBS or BAMS in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  10. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology? -- [New]
  11. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th with 50%?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  14. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  15. Actual process to get admission in MBBS after BAMS? Duration of MBBS after BAMS?
  16. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  17. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in medical colleges?
18th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?

I got 102 marks in mht-cet. I am from OBC category. will I get admission for BAMS in Mumbai?
29th July 2011, 05:00 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?

How to get admission
14th September 2011, 08:46 PM
swati gajanan nalekar

Default Re: Will I get admission in medical colleges for BAMS courses? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 80 marks in mht-cet.will i get admission in medical colleges for mbbs and bams coures.i am from nt caste.please suggust me how i will get my admission .reply naw please
please sir i confimed adimission in bams
17th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want admission for bams or mbbs course in govtn college or semi government college , i secured 77/200 in mht-cet & 82/200 in associate cet and i belong to sc category. so please reply me soon for the same.
12th October 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want admission in mbbs course with average 48% marks in physics, chemistry and biology. pls advice
12th October 2011, 10:35 PM
tejesh_09

Eligibility criteria for the students seeking admission in MBBS:-

1. The Candidate should have secured more than 50% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in his / her H.S.C or 10 + 2 examinations. There is 45% minimum marks criteria for the SC and ST candidate.

2. The candidate seeking MBBS admission should have appeared in the respective CET or PMT.

3. The candidate who have completed his graduation and then wants to take admission in MBBS should have completed his / her graduation in either any one of the subjects 1) Chemistry, 2) Botany and 3) Zoology and should have scored at least 50% marks in graduation.
2nd February 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission for mbbs in government medical college if i score 120 marks in mht-cet.
10th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I want MBBS , BAMS, BPTH entrance exam colleges in south India. plz give rply quicly.......
19th May 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i want Sir, i want admission in mbbs course with average 48% marks in physics, chemistry and biology. and my age less than 17 .plz advice
23rd July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I got 83 marks Mhcet. can i get admission for MBBS ?
if no shall i go to russia for MBBS studies ?

pls reply
Thanks/ KUNAL GHULE
9th October 2012, 04:48 PM
Srushti Krishna

The students seeking admission in MBBS:-

1. The Candidate should have secured more than 50% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in his / her H.S.C or 10 + 2 examinations. There is 45% minimum marks criteria for the SC and ST candidate.
2. The candidate seeking MBBS admission should have appeared in the respective CET or PMT.
3. The candidate who have completed his graduation and then wants to take admission in MBBS should have completed his / her graduation in either any one of the subjects 1) Chemistry, 2) Botany and 3) Zoology and should have scored at least 50% marks in graduation.
16th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i am really confuse for which line i should go for in medical field ... may i knw which 1 is best n give me a good carrer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?