8th July 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?

I am doing +2 medical and expect more than 60% marks.How I can sure my admission in good medical college even if I do not get good ranking in entrance exam.I am having a little knowledge about admission in medical colleges.Please guide me. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  4. Coaching centers for EMCET medical entrance?
  5. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  6. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  7. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  8. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  9. List of Medical colleges which offer Neurology/Cardiology DM course for a candidate who has completed MD in General Internal Medicine?
  10. Which are the good colleges to join long term coaching for medical entrance through NEET exam?
  11. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [New]
  12. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  14. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  15. Which are the best books for IIT JAM exam? Any kind of coaching class to be taken?
  16. How can I get admission in Allen Institute for medical stream?
  17. Best Diploma CET classes in Karnataka?
  18. Whether Allen Career Institute, Kota is better for Jee Main & Advance?
31st October 2011, 10:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?

dear
+ 2 marks is just make you eligible for exam it will not make you sure that you get a good medical college in india.
if you want to take admissions in to institute then you clear your concept of each subject.
you have to work heard for this
read and understand each and every line of your book

BEST OF LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?