15th June 2012, 09:18 PM
tanya pal

How can I get admission in Bioinformatics after completing 12th with PCMB? Is there any reputed college in Kolkata?

After completion of 12 with PCMB, how can I get admission in bioinformatics? What are the future careers with bioinformatics?What are the admission criteria? Is there any reputed collage in Kolkata available, and when the admission will be taken? Is there any online admission facility?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  2. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?
  3. Courses in bioinformatics after graduation?
  4. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  5. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  6. How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy
  7. Which institutes are best for me after completing PCMB 12th
  8. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  9. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  10. What is the process for admission in Bioinformatics? List of colleges for Bioinformatics in Pune?
  11. Chances to get Government jobs after completing 12th with PCMB group? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  13. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
  14. Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?
  15. How to pursue engineering in reputed college after completing 12th with 95%?
  16. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  17. WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
14th July 2012, 08:40 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Bioinformatics after completing 12th with PCMB? Is there any reputed college in Kolkata?

Hi..
For Bio Informatics
Elegibility
-->>successful completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as subjects. One also has to secure a minimum of 60 percent of marks in each of these subjects.

Courses in Bioinformatics are available at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi; Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai (Maharashtra); Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore (Karnataka) etc.
No good institute in Kolkata.

M.Tech in Bioinformatics (Engineering) gives you a better job in the field

No need to mention it is a vast Subject having wide career opportunities and salary is quite good.

But remember you should have interest in BIO and Computer for this..

All the best..
5th June 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Bioinformatics after completing 12th with PCMB? Is there any reputed college in Kolkata?

What are the courses I can do by having physics ,chemistry ,mathematics and biology but I am not interested in computer.
Can I get a good reputed college by having biology,and i have got 68% in 12 class cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?