6th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?

Hello,
I'm 12th pass student with 88.62% & I belong to Gujarat with it's state Board. I've also passed NEET with 74.23 percentile. But I want to do BDS in Abroad. So, please tell me what I will do so that I can do BDS in any reputed college in US. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What should I do to get admission in a reputed college? I have completed 12th in science stream
  3. Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?
  4. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  5. How to study in BDS after passing 12th?
  6. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  7. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  8. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  9. Possibility of getting education loan to study MBBS/BDS course?
  10. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  11. Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US?
  12. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  13. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  14. How to pursue engineering in reputed college after completing 12th with 95%?
  15. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 22766 rank in EAMCET? Admission fee of BDS colleges?
  16. In which branch I will get admission to study M.Tech if secured 61% in B.Tech(ME)? What rank I have to achieve in GATE for admission in reputed college?
  17. How to do MBA in reputed colleges in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech from JNTU Anantpur
  18. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it? -- [Most Discussed]
9th May 2015, 03:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?

To pursue BDS course in USA, first you need to complete SAT exam. That's because SAT exam score is mandatory to get Bachelor's course admission in most of the universities. And even good SAT score helps you in getting scholarships. So, try to complete SAT exam with good score. After completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission by selecting some universities. Then the universities will review your profile and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.

SAT exam pattern:-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?