31st May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for admission in Bioinformatics? List of colleges for Bioinformatics in Pune?

I have done 12th.Now i am wishing 2 do education in Bioinformatics.What is the process for getting admission?is there any entrance exam for that course?I also want the list of colleges for Bioinformatics in Pune.

6th August 2012, 05:31 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: What is the process for admission in Bioinformatics? List of colleges for Bioinformatics in Pune?

hii dear.....

If you getting a admission in Bioinformatic then check the procedure of college admission schedule ....there are some colleges in Pune....
1.Dnyaganga Junior college of Science
2.Jaikranti college
3.Modern college of Arts science and commerce
4.Saraswati Mandir Night school & college
5.Parvatibai Junior college of education

so you can try from these college and choose a best college...best of luck...
8th June 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process for admission in Bioinformatics? List of colleges for Bioinformatics in Pune?

I completed diploma.i wish to join in bio informatics in madurai.what is the procedure to get admission?is there any entrance exam?
8th June 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma.i wish to join in bio informatics in madurai.what is the procedure to get admission?is there any entrance exam?
8th June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

9th June 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission for bioinformetics is their nany entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?