18th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?

Hi
I have just passed 12th. I got 87% in 10th and 56% in 12th. I want to join B.Tech college now. But I heard that most of the reputed companies need at least 60% in 12th and 10th. So can I get job after completing B.E. with this distinction?

23rd March 2015, 07:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?

What you heard the news is true. Minimum 60% marks has to be maintained throughout the career to get good companies. For better options, you must have obtained at least 75% marks or above marks in your throughout career. But now it is too late. So don't think such these thing now before completing B.E course. If you think in this manner definitely you won't take it as serious about your studies. So better wake-up now and try to secure good marks in your graduation. Definitely you will get good placements based on your performance in your graduation. Even you can try the jobs in off-campus interviews as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?