16th June 2012, 04:50 PM
gurjinder ghotra

Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?

i got 31(obc)in aieee and my 12th %age is 60 in pcm ,tell me the name of the govt. and private colleges in punjab ....tell me name of colleges please?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the private engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 326882 AIR in AIEEE?
  2. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  3. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of all the private colleges for admission through AIEEE after scoring 16000-1000000 AIR?
  5. In which Government or Private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 35,000 in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  7. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get any NIT after scoring 77855 AIEEE rank? Names of the private colleges that I can get?
  9. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  10. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  12. In which Government and Private colleges can I get after scoring 2000 state rank in AIEEE(UP) under OBC quota?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM? -- [New]
  15. What will be my expected rank after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good government and private colleges?
  16. Can I get top 10 colleges of Punjab after scoring 77 in AIEEE?
  17. In which colleges can I get admission in Punjab after scoring AIEEE rank of 7151 at state level?
  18. Information about the best engineering college after scoring 57420 in AIEEE and OBC rank of 13358? Which private and government colleges can I join?
20th August 2012, 08:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?

Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch is over. However, many reputed and recognized deemed universities/colleges are still taking admission in engineering. There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc.
There are numerous government and private colleges/universities where you can apply for admission with marks of 31 in AIEE and 60 in PCM marks in class 12.
Manipal University:
www.manipal.edu

Manav Rachna International University:
www,mriu.ac.in

University Institute of Technology, Engineering Department of Burdwan University:
www.burdwanuniversity.net

Haldia Institute of Technology
www.hithaldia.in

Heritage Institute of Technology
www.heritageit.edu

Camellia Institute of Technology
www.camelliait.ac.in

Ansal Institute of Technology
Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad
Faridabad
0129 259 8200
www.aitgurgaon.org/

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/

PDM College of Engineering
G.T. Kamal Road, National Highway No.1, village Charishmi, Tehsil Gannaur
Haryana
0130 246 0350
www.pdmce.ac.in/

TCM College of Engineeering
Gohana Road 0180 2579764
www.tcmengineering.com
www.tcmengineering.com/Home/tabid/.../Default.as...

Rohtak Institute of Engineering & Management
Neharpar Faridabad 0129 220 2064
www.riem.in
27th December 2012, 03:10 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?

hi,,,

Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM=============

1.tcm coll. of engineering
2.heritage inst. of techno.
3.haldia inst. of techno.
4.pdm coll. of engineering
5.rohtak inst. of engineering & mgmt.
6.manav rachn ainternational univ.
7.univ. inst. of techno. ,burdwan univ.
8.camellia inst. of techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Following are some of the engineering colleges in Punjab which provides admission on the basis of AIEEE Ranking. However admission to these colleges depends upon the counselling conducted by individual college and candidates are required to approach individual college in order to get admission.

College of Architecture, Bhaddal, Ropar

Chandigarh University, Mohali, Chandigarh

Butta College of Engineering and Technology, Fatehgarh Sahib

BIS College of Engineering and Technology, Moga

Anand College of Engineering and Management, Kapurthala

Aklia Institute of Engineering and Technology

Cambridge Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib

Baba Banda Singh Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
27th December 2012, 10:25 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?

Following are some of the engineering colleges in Punjab which provides admission on the basis of AIEEE Ranking. However admission to these colleges depends upon the counselling conducted by individual college and candidates are required to approach individual college in order to get admission.

College of Architecture, Bhaddal, Ropar

Chandigarh University, Mohali, Chandigarh

Butta College of Engineering and Technology, Fatehgarh Sahib

BIS College of Engineering and Technology, Moga

Anand College of Engineering and Management, Kapurthala

Aklia Institute of Engineering and Technology

Cambridge Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib

Baba Banda Singh Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
28th January 2013, 07:02 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM

1.camellia inst. of techno.
2.heritage inst. of techno.
3.univ. inst. of techno. ,burdwan univ.
4.manav rachn ainternational univ.
5.rohtak inst. of engineering & mgmt.
6.pdm coll. of engineering
7.haldia inst. of techno.
8.tcm coll. of engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st April 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

without entrance can we join in engineering colleges?
30th May 2013, 04:43 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM
---------------------------------

1.Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
2.Haldia Institute of Technology
3.Rohtak Institute of Engineering & Management
4.Ansal Institute of Technology
5.Haldia Institute of Technology
6.University Institute of Technology, Engineering Department of Burdwan University
7.Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
8.Anand College of Engineering and Management, Kapurthala
9.College of Architecture, Bhaddal, Ropar
10.Baba Banda Singh Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
11.Aklia Institute of Engineering and Technology
12.Cambridge Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
13.manav rachn ainternational univ.
14.Butta College of Engineering and Technology, Fatehgarh Sahib
15.Chandigarh University, Mohali, Chandigarh
16.Anand College of Engineering and Management, Kapurthala
17.Baba Banda Singh Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
18.College of Architecture, Bhaddal, Ropar
26th June 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

private courses after doing 10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?