17th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Prachi1987

Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78

my score is 78 and my general merit no is 14373 and category merit no is 1066 plz suggest me good colleges for mba in mumbai and pune and please mail them to my email address

Related Questions:
  1. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune which will accept the scores of both MH-CET and CMAT?
  3. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  5. List of colleges offering admission in Pune or Mumbai to a candidate who has scored 67 marks in CMAT?
  6. Which one is best between M.Tech and MBA after B.E Production? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score? -- [New]
  8. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  9. Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score
  10. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  11. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  12. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  14. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  15. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  16. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  17. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai and Pune which offer admission for a candidate who has scored 415.5 Composite Score in MAT?
8th July 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78

my score is 87 and my general merit no is 10185 and category merit no is 1043 plz suggest me top 20 colleges for mba in mumbai and pune and please mail them to my email address. [email protected] thank you so much
9th June 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

My mba cet score is 89.cat score is 90% percentile. cmat score is 158. State general merit no.is 4125,university merit no. is 2623, all India merit no. is 2191. In which college in Mumbai I get admission.
30th April 2016, 10:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune with is 78 score as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

>> SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR)

>> TATA Institute of Social Sciences

>> KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research

>> Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research and Entrepreneurship Education

>> Padmashree Dr DY Patil Institute of Management Studies

>> Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research

>> Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?