5th September 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai and Pune which will accept the scores of both MH-CET and CMAT?

I will like to know the colleges which would accept either of the mh cet score 67, 60 perentile. cmat score 95 2014 score, preferably in pune or mumbai for mba in finance 2014-16 batch

Related Questions:
  1. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  2. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  3. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  5. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  6. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  7. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  8. How to get into government college in Mumbai? I have scored 158 marks in CMAT
  9. Is CMATE test valid for MCA?
  10. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  13. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  14. Are the MAT scores applicable for getting admission for CET colleges?
  15. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  17. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?
7th September 2014, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai and Pune which will accept the scores of both MH-CET and CMAT?

The top MBA colleges which offer admission on the basis of MH-CET and CMAT in Mumbai and Pune are listed below.

1. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
2. Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
3. University of Pune – DMS (PUMBA), Pune
4. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai
5. K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai
6. S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai
7. Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
8. Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai
9. Indira Institute of Management, Pune
10. Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Malad(W), Mumbai
11. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research, Pimpri
12. MAEER's MIT School of Management, Pune
14th May 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai and Pune which will accept the scores of both MH-CET and CMAT?

Have scored 90 percentile in mah cet. Maintained 60% throughout. With one yr experience. Can u plz suggest me clgs to apply for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?