13th June 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course should I opt for better future if passed 12th standard?

sir
I have passed 12th with 51.53%
& entrance examination result is pending.
Is there any diploma which is base on
12th & will help for further degree will??????

7th May 2015, 05:21 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which diploma course should I opt for better future if passed 12th standard?

Yes you have option to get admission in Polytechnic diploma in any trade on the behalf of your 12th standard. It is a 2 year course and you can do diploma in only one trade such as Mechanical, Electrical, Computers etc.

For getting admission you need to give an entrance exam known as Common Entrance Test. Your score in this exam decide your college. More you score better college you will get. After that you need to do counselling on the basis of your rank scored in CET. Once you get seat in counselling then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission.

Diploma is beneficial for your career as you might get job on the behalf of your diploma or you can continue your study than after. After diploma you also have an option to do B.Tech in relevant trade.
8th May 2015, 08:09 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which diploma course should I opt for better future if passed 12th standard?

First I tell you that 3 years diploma course is based on 10th.
A student who passed 10th can join Diploma course.

As you completed 12th you can join Diploma course.
And also you all ready appear in entrance exam of Diploma, after announce entrance exam result you will able to get admission in diploma course.
You will admission in good college according to your rank in entrance exam of Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?