12th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

After 10th exam what should I do to get admission in Aeronautical engineering?

after 10th exam what should i do to get admisson in aeronatical engg.what entrance i have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  5. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  6. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  10. How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th
  11. After 10th exam what should I do to get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student? -- [New]
  15. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  16. Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
26th January 2014, 06:56 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: After 10th exam what should I do to get admission in Aeronautical engineering?

HI really appreciate your brother interest.........but now he just appeared for the 10th board exam.........after that just ask him to opt for science stream and then to join some coaching institute for engineering entrance exam preparation..............

when he will be in 12th then in the month of november and december the forms for the AIEEE and IIT will be realeased..............just fill up the form and appear for the exam.......

if your brother passed these exam with good AIR rank then he can go for aeronautical engineering course in IIT bombay and many other NIT and IIT providing these courses....

all the best for your brother future.......
FRIENDS........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?