3rd March 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA exam? What are the basic requirement after 12th class?

How a person is eligible for nda exams? Means what are the basic requirements after 12 class.

14th May 2013, 11:55 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam? What are the basic requirement after 12th class?

Yes after 12th you are eligible for NDA exam.........

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e.-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).
The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are :

Educational Qualifications:
Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.

AGE LIMIT: 16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.

Only male candidate who are unmarried are eligible for this exam.

For more information visit the website:http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2013, 09:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam? What are the basic requirement after 12th class?

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:-

- The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male.
-Should have either appeared for the final 12th exam or passed in any stream from a recognised Board.
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

With the above eligibility one is eligible to apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd May 2013, 03:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

12th pass is the basic requirement of NDA. The exam is conducted by UPSC two times in a year. Applicant must be an unmarried male. Their age must fall between 16 ½ and 19 years. There is no age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?