21st March 2012, 05:27 PM
glencypmathew

How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?

I am a batch BBA student,i haven't cleared one paper.Due to some personal reasons i was not able to appear for the exam last year and in this April i will appear for that exam and the result will be announced only in July.My question is can i apply for the Kerala Law Entrance exam and if not, is it possible for me to join and study in any of the law college in kerala this year itself?Is law entrance exam necessary to get admission in both private and government colleges?Please answer to my question as soon as possible

21st April 2012, 03:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glencypmathew View Post
I am a batch BBA student,i haven't cleared one paper.Due to some personal reasons i was not able to appear for the exam last year and in this April i will appear for that exam and the result will be announced only in July.My question is can i apply for the Kerala Law Entrance exam and if not, is it possible for me to join and study in any of the law college in kerala this year itself?Is law entrance exam necessary to get admission in both private and government colleges?Please answer to my question as soon as possible
LLB program is regulated by Bar Council of India and all the Law programs run in the country are under the norms of BCI. Candidate can pursue LLB program either on the basis of +2 exam or on the basis of Bachelors degree. To pursue on the basis of +2 level, candidate are eligible for the 5 year LLB. Admission to the program is on the basis of Entrance test. However, one must not have exceeded the age limit which may vary from State to State. However, in order to be eligible for Common Law Admission Test [CLAT], which is an all India entrance examination, one must not have exceeded the age limit of 20 years in case of general and 22 years in case of reserved candidates. To pursue the 3 year LLB program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program.
Candidates are not eligible to pursue LLB program along with any other course. LLB is a full time program.
14th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?

did the application form for klee 2012 come?
26th June 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done open degree bcom under calicut university. Am i eligible for doing 3 year llb?
7th March 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am last year BA student .How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? Please reply.
7th March 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am last year BA student .How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? Please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?