12th November 2012, 09:45 PM
jukissdon

How to do SAS or Pharmaceutical Management MBA while studying final year B.Pharm

i m studying final year of b.pharm
i want to do SAS or PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT MBA
plz tell me which one is better

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management?
  3. How many vacancies are available in Pharmaceutical industries in South India
  4. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  5. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  7. What are the chances to write Group exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  8. How to join MBA in Pharmaceutical Management after doing B.Pharma?
  9. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
  10. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  11. Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?
  12. Information about the government jobs in Hospitals and Industries after B.Pharm?
  13. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  14. Should I do MBA, CA or ICWAI after studying B.Com final year?
  15. Scope of mba/pgdpm in pharmaceutical management? is CAT compulsory?
  16. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors -- [New]
  17. Which are the topics for project while doing B.Pharm?
  18. Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?
10th January 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do SAS or Pharmaceutical Management MBA while studying final year B.Pharm

What are the entrance exam that I have to clear to get free admission in M pharm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?