12th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs are there in Punjab after Bsc Non medical

Hi this is j.deep...and i want to ask that which types of govt. Jobs in punjab after B.sc non medical.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  4. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  5. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech in Bank or any government sector in Delhi and Punjab?
  6. Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?
  7. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  8. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  9. After passing out from MSc B.Ed in Maths what type of government jobs are available?
  10. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  11. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
  12. What type of jobs are available for BSc Agriculture marketing?
  13. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  14. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
  15. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  16. What type of jobs can I do after passing BSc?
  17. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  18. Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab

22nd July 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of government jobs are there in Punjab after Bsc Non medical

i dobsc nm and i want to do m.tech after b.sc is it possible

3rd July 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of government jobs are there in Punjab after Bsc Non medical

What is the good field after BSC non medical and what government job after bsc non medical

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?