20th June 2012, 09:05 PM
aman6209

Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?

I have done bsc(non-med) and B.ed with subjects teaching of science and mathematics and i am 28 years old . Kindly suggest me the government jobs related to my qualification in punjab , haryana and chandigarh states and the eligibility criterion for that jobs .

Related Questions:
  1. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  2. Books which I should refer for clerk examination of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh high court
  3. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  4. Sample question papers of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?
  6. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  10. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  11. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  12. mistake in draft in aieee form
  13. When is Punjab and Haryana Higher Court Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment
  14. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam? -- [New]
  16. What's the eligibility criteria in Haryana PMT? How may I apply for the same?
  17. Previous years question papers for Punjab and Haryana high court in Chandigarh
  18. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
21st June 2012, 11:12 AM
janvi roy

Default Re: Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?

Dear friend,you can give a try in school service commision. You can also try for bank and p.o. Clerical jobs as well... Other options are i.a.s.,i.p.s.,i.f.s. ... Age relaxations as per sc and st candidates to be notified..for other informations please log on to the government websites..thank you.regards.
8th August 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?

i m 29 years old. i have don mcom. do u have any punjab govt jobs related to my qualifications.
2nd February 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a resident of chandigarh can i appear for ppsc and hpsc.will i be considered domicile of punjab and haryana because chandigarh being the capital of both punjab and haryana. if not what are my options to appear in both the exams
4th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am resident of haryana and retired from army next year 2014 my service is 18years and i want to apply for govt job my qulification is BA please tell me about any job.thanks regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?