21st July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i do marine structure after completion of mechanical engineering?

can i do marine structure after completion of mechanical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do marine structure after completion of mechanical engineering?
  2. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  5. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  8. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  9. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  10. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to do marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  16. How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  18. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
29th October 2013, 08:46 AM
DIVYAMME

Default Re: Can i do marine structure after completion of mechanical engineering?

yes, you can do that engineering.this is modern engineering.
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?