31st October 2011, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
;i want to join this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  4. How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  6. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  7. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  8. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  11. Which course do I have to do after Mechanical Engineering so as to pursue Marine Engineering? Will I face any problems if I didnt score 60% in PCM?
  12. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do marine engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
11th December 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

what are the steps after B.tec in electronics and telecommunications ??
9th October 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

how to pursue marine engineering after b.tech in mechanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?