13th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for diploma after completing 10th?

sir , i m doing diploma after 10.now i m in first year.will i be eligible for diploma after completing diploma.

23rd July 2012, 07:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir , i m doing diploma after 10.now i m in first year.will i be eligible for diploma after completing diploma.
Your question doesn’t make sense, what you want to ask - “i be eligible for diploma after completing diploma”.

Why you want to do another diploma ?? .

In case you want to take diploma degree in another field too, then yes you can apply for another diploma course after completing this first one.

You can either go for B.tech course after completing diploma course. B.tech is given more preference while applying for job. So, you can apply for lateral entry scheme after completing diploma (with at least 60%). Many colleges reserves seats for such candidates .

So, don't worry that Btech will take one more extra year , when you will apply for B.tech after completing diploma, you will get direct admission in second year of engineering, so it will take only three years. There is some age criteria also, which is around 26 yrs (maximum). So, make sure you apply before this.
23rd July 2012, 10:12 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend you are currently pursuing diploma and again you are asking that if you are eligible for diploma or not. Actually you conflict the question yourself. There is an possibility to pursue diploma in different department which you are now. But I think this will be effective no longer. This is because after you have completed your diploma in any department and after that you will better do B.Tech degree and after that any higher education like M.Tech or M.B.A. etc. you want.

~regards~
priyo
23rd July 2012, 10:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
As you have asked the question that, After diploma can you be eligible for another diploma ?
Yes, if you want to change your stream & want to join in another stream then you can join this there is no problem.

In my opinion after diploma you can also join for B.tech which is a degree course there you can change your stream.

For more details i am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details information......

Good luck............
27th March 2013, 04:02 PM
raj bn

yes you can join diploma after 10th. The Basic eligibility criteria for diploma admission is 10th pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?