22nd July 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat

sir i am chemistry post graduate from veer narmad south gujrat university fom surat,with analytical chemistry and i got above 75% in my final exam i

i want to know that with my post graduation I can give exam for drug inspector ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  2. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  3. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  4. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  5. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  6. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
  7. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  8. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
  9. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  10. Names of the government institutes for MSc in electronics?
  11. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat? -- [New]
  13. Information regarding drug inspector exam in Gujarat?
  14. Date of entrance exam of Drug Inspector in Gujarat State?
  15. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  18. How can I apply for drug inspector exam? I have completed M.Pharma
28th July 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat

what is the date for DI exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?