12th April 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance I should attempt to go abroad?

which entrance i should attempt to go abroad?...please tell me which is the entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance I should attempt to go abroad?
  2. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible for CAT and other MBA entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in second attempt in graduation?
  4. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  6. If I give online exam and dont qualify then will I be allowed to give the next CPT exam in December?
  7. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  8. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Can I attempt scholarship exam to study in abroad after attempting 56% in commerce stream in 12th class?
  10. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  11. In which entrance exam to appear for pursuing M.Pharma in Abroad?
  12. Is there any entrance to pass for studying abroad after 12th? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  17. What are the entrance exams to study B.Arch in abroad?
  18. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
28th July 2012, 05:29 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance I should attempt to go abroad?

You do not have to clear entrance exam to go to any country. You need passport and visas. You haven't mentioned in which country you want to go. 'Abroad', does not signify only one country!
Your question lack proper information.
If for any reason your question relates to education eligibility requirement to study in other country, then i must advice you to provide your academic qualification in details together with the desire degree course you want to pursue and in which country and province.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?