26th January 2011, 07:16 PM
parthghinaiya

MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?

can i do MBA in shipping and port management with BCA degree ? from veer narmad south Gujarat university,surat (Gujrat)
And which exam i have to give ?

And i m completing my BCA degree in this year.

please give the info about MBA in shipping and port management And their entrance exam and also about job opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  2. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  4. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode? -- [New]
  5. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India?
  6. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  7. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  8. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  10. What is the application form submission date for B.ed in VNSGU?
  11. Is MBA in Shipping, Logistics & Port Management useful to girls?
  12. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  13. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  14. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  15. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  16. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  17. How may i get full information about MBA(port management) in Gujarat university? I'm doing BCA
  18. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
1st February 2011, 08:42 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?

yes u have a lot of job opportunies because the ports sector ia a wide sector and mostly supply chain management ,logistics and inventory management are some bright fields in which u can be a good manger .so be positive and just start preparation and get good knowledge of the subjects concerned.
24th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?

how can i enter in port management.
23rd May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have finished my UG in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am very interested in getting an offshore job in marine or marine related field. What should i do to get such a job? Does studying MBA in shipping and Port Management help me or should i study something else? Please also explain me about the job opportunities and salary packages if i do the above mentioned course. Please help me sir!
21st July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Tell me any study material for entrance exam?
2nd August 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

where i get admission in port management after my b.pharm?
2nd August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc.maths.......... shall i do mba in shipping and port
2nd September 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

can u tellme that where is the colleges of port management in surat?if any privet istitute is there then call me on 9725600694
19th December 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

sir can we think about mba in port management what are scopes and which is colledges in gurat specilly veer narmad south gujart uni plz reply @[email protected]
9th February 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?

Hello sir,
I have finished my BBA (Bachelor of business administration). I am very interested in getting an shipping and port management related field. What should i do to get such a job? Does studying MBA in shipping and Port Management help me or should i study something else? Please also explain me about the job opportunities and salary packages if i do the above mentioned course. Please help me sir!
20th January 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Please provide me the list of colleges, offer MBA in logistic. I prefer govt college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?