9th June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in government engineering college?

Please tell me sir how many seats in the govt. Engeneering college?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  3. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  4. How many seats are there in government engineering college?
  5. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  6. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota -- [New]
  7. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  8. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  9. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  10. Can I get a seat in Production Engineering in government college of Technology Coimbatore after scoring engineering cutoff of 192.5?
  11. Number of free seats available to study Plastic Engineering Diploma in Government Polytechnic College, Valsad?
  12. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  14. How many seats are there in WB government engineering colleges for SC category for all the streams in JEE?
  15. Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?
  16. Can I take admission in B.Tech after passing polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many seats are available at government college in B.Tech after passing computer science and technology in diploma? What is the rank required in lateral examination to get a government seat?
  18. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
11th August 2012, 11:16 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: How many seats are there in government engineering college?

1.Beant college of engineering and technology,Gurdaspur
2.Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Inst. of engineering & Technology,Lehragaga,Punjab
3,giani Zail Singh college of engineering & tech.Bhatinda,Punjab
4.Guru Nanak dev Engineering college Ludhiana
5.S.B.S college of engineering & tech. Ferozpur
6.Baba Banda Singh Bahudur Engineering College Fatehgarh sahib,punjab

These are some govt. colleges...
12th August 2012, 10:47 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in government engineering college?

Dear Friend,

In my opinion your ask is incomplete because there are a number of government colleges of engineering in our country and its quite difficult to find out the exact number of seats but in common the government engineering colleges which are known the most are the 30 NITs of India.

And the total number of Seats in these NITs is 17,267 as in year 2011.

So , if you are giving the AIEEE examination , then you should try to score a rank less than 15,000 to get admission in these government engineering colleges.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?