21st April 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?

I'm waiting for marks in 12th std. My ambition is to became a genetic engineer, so give me a list of genetic engineering colleges in tamil nadu & how many marks needed to join this career?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  2. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  3. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering Courses in Tamilnadu?
  6. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  7. Is it possible for me to do B.Sc Genetic Engineering right after 12th completion?
  8. List of top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu
  9. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  10. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  12. List colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in Tamil Nadu?
  13. List of the colleges offering genetic engineering in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  15. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  16. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
21st April 2016, 07:06 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?

List of college in Tamil Nadu

Bharath Engineering College
Fees: 50000 - 125000
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

SRM College of Engineering
Fees: 100000 - 300000

Merit International Institute of Technology

Hindustan University

Bharath Institute of Science and Technology

The minimum marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering is 55 percent pass mark in all of your subjects.
However the requirement varies from university to university
21st April 2016, 10:33 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?

# Names of few colleges/university offering B.E. or B. Tech. in genetic engineering are:

* S.R.M. Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai
* Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Selaiyur, Chennai
* Hindustan University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
* Bharath University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
* Model Engineering College, Chennai
* A.R.J College of Engineering, Chennai
* Crescent Engineering College, Chennai
* S.S.M College of Engineering, Chennai
* Merit International Institute of Technology, Chennai
* PSG College of Technology, Chennai

# Available courses in genetic engineering are:

* Bachelor of Technology in Genetic Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Genetic Engineering
* Bachelor of Science in life sciences with genetics as optional subjects
* Master of Technology in Genetic Engineering
* Master of Engineering in Genetic Engineering

# Required educational qualification for under-graduate course in genetic engineering:

* Candidate must be 10+2 from recognised educational board.
* Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as core subjects.

# Required educational qualification for under-graduate course in genetic engineering:

* Candidate must be B.E. or B. Tech. in genetic engineering from recognised university.
* Candidate must have obtained valid score in GATE.

# Selection process based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) or All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE) as well as marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
21st April 2016, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of genetic engineering colleges in Tamilnadu:

SRM Institute of Science and Technology

University of Madras

Indian Institute of Technology

Crescent Engineering College

Vellore Institute of Technology

A candidate must have secured minimum 50% of marks and 45% for reserved categories.
21st April 2016, 11:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of the genetic engineering colleges in Tamilnadu:-

Model Engineering College
Vellore Institute of Technology
G.M Institute of Technology
SRM Institute of Science and Technology University of Madras
Indian Institute of Technology
Crescent Engineering College
PSG College Of Technology

Marks required to join these colleges:-

You should qualified in 12th standard in science stream with physics, mathematics and Chemistry from recognised University

You should have 60% of marks in graduation

You should qualified in Engineering entrance examination.
22nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I Vani Priya Manoharan want to study Diploma in Genetic Engineering , but i have scored 10th with above 60%.
Request you to provide the details or procedure of admission , fees structure.
18th September 2019, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

The colleges for genetic engineering have extra skills and providing job vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?