7th October 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking

sir, I have completed my hardware networking course from jetking, i am ssc passed and i am doing corresponding course from yashwant rao chavan university and...i am finding job but i did not get job for fresher also.....

i need job pls contact me 9821973967.

Thanks & Regards,
siddhesh arun gaonkar.

Related Questions:
  1. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  2. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  4. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  5. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  6. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  7. Best training centers for certifications in Bangalore like Oracle,J2EE, Microsoft? Which certification is most reputed?
  8. How can i join army? I am a computer engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?
  10. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  11. How to have a good career in Ethical Hacking field after passing BCA from SMU? Is SMU recognized by USA?
  12. What is the duration of MBA course in IGNOU?
  13. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  14. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  15. What are the requirements to join Indian Navy after 12th?
  16. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  17. Best MCA course for B.E production engineering?
  18. Fee structure for doing Computer Engineering Course?
15th January 2015, 04:48 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking

You did not mentioned the reason of not getting job in you question. Dont't loose your confidence and continue your efforts with positive attitude. Change your region if there's not much job opportunities, where you currently staying. If you are fresher then don't negotiate salary, be formal at the time of interview, improve you communication as well as technical skills.
2nd January 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking

sir i am pursuing final year bca i have now 9backlogs i will complete these backlogs with in a sem but if i do a hardware and networking courses in jet king can i get jobs in IT sectors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?