13th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?

sir,i have passed the 12th class and i have also done my harware and networking diploma from jetking.please tell me about govt jobs
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  3. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  4. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  5. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  6. What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking? -- [New]
  7. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  8. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  9. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Future of government as well as private companies in Jammu?
  11. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  12. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking?
  13. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  14. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  15. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  16. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  17. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  18. Will I be able to get a good job after scoring 56% in B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech?
11th January 2012, 03:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?

For getting government job your class 12 qualification will be valid and the knowledge gained from the course of Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking will be helpful. In order to get a government job you have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by central and state government as per the required eligibility. Exams are conducted by UPSC, SSC, RRB, State PSC etc. for which you can appear as per you choice and eligibility. You can appear for Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam , Engineering Services Exam etc.
29th March 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?

i clear 12th in arts after it i want to join airforce and i have also hardware networking diploma can it helpvul for me to join in airforce plzz tell me my id is [email protected]
19th April 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i have passed class-12(Arts).so what course wil be good for me to get a government job soon
26th October 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done hardware ntwrking course from jetking and m doing bhw can i get a job in celifornia?
5th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

which course is better after taking plustwo commerce
5th July 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the Government or any jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking from IIHT?

Dear Sir,
i have completed A N (Hardware and Networking) from IIHT and D.T.P , Auto Cad If Any Vacancy Please tell about me...this job is very need. Our e mail Id is [email protected]
12th August 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 12th and iam looking for a job
11th September 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after completed p.g and computer hardware and networking diploma .
28th January 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed the 12th class as science background and i have also done my harware and networking diploma from jetking.please tell me about govt jobs
my email id is [email protected]
4th February 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

re:What are jobs or courses after doing hardware&networking diploma from jetking? i have pass 12 science & after 12i have complete hardwarw&networking course in jetking institute so which is course or job is better for me.. my email id is :[email protected]
7th July 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir i have passed class 12(arts) so what course will be good for me
4th August 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Name Pramod kumar YadaV
Dear,
Sir i have passed class 12th and diploma complete hardware networking from jetking.
My email id [email protected]
(09554398214,8423238068)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?