9th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?

I am a certified Hardware & Networking Engineer from JETKING Allahabad of 15 month in 2011.
and then i want to be admision in BCA 2nd year. Can i apply to 2nd year BCA? If it is possible then please call me on this mob no. 9555353969.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  2. What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking? -- [New]
  3. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  4. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  5. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  6. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  7. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  8. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  9. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  10. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  12. What can I do after BCM? Can I do MCA or MBA IT?
  13. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  14. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  17. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  18. What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?
9th February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?

I am a certified Hardware & Networking Engineer from JETKING

Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
27th April 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?

I have cleared hardware and networking from jetking. I want to further study related it so whi2h course is best?
2nd December 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do job with salary 20,000 thousand After hardware and networking, CCNA, Linux, etc. please reply by mukesh yadav
12th March 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

every boys of jetking is nonsense because it is not a good path for carrier making.
Please choose a long term course for best carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?