22nd March 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?

Hello,
I have completed 12th class with Average marks and now I am pursuing B.Com from Distance Education. I am also doing Hardware and Networking Engineering from Jetking. My technical skills are very good. But my communication skills are 60% good. I just want to know that these qualification which I was mentioned above is it enough for the post of Desktop Support Engineer post in HCL company? If it is not so tell me please what is the minimum requirement for doing the job in HCL.
Thank You!
Gagandeep Singh

15th April 2016, 08:56 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?

Yes, the above mentioned qualification is enough for the post of Desktop Support Engineer in HCL.
But, you have to work upon your communication. Because in the company like HCL you have to speak with the client very fluently and basically in Desktop Support Engineered job, engineer has to always talk t their client manger and all the employee in order to resolve the issue.
So, be aware your communication might become barrier in your future job.

So, try to improve your communication and watch English movie.
read English newspaper. Read English novel and all these things will surely help you out to enrich you vocabulary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?