19th February 2011, 11:46 AM
G.Elakkiya

Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?

HI...am a final year B.E Computer Science student.I want to know the details about higher studies in chennai related to my qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science?
  3. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  4. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  9. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  13. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  14. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  16. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
  17. List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
28th February 2011, 05:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?

You do have quite a few options available. It depends on which course interests you and what your career aspirations are. If you want to stay on in the technical side then you can pursue M.Tech course. You will need to appear for the GATE exam. If wish to work in the administrative level you can consider going in for MBA.
23rd May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?

How to get jobs in abroad after completing B.E?what are the procedures
26th May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

which is better option after completing Btech in computer science for banking jobs.
5th August 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hi,this is abirami doing second year b.e CS. i wish to continue my higher studies something related to physics. is there any possibilities?
14th October 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hi im a third year B.E computer science student,is that right to do mba in HR after my UG course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?