19th February 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

For which IT companies can I apply for after passing 10th with 46%, 57% in 12th and 63% in BSc(IT)?

i have 46% in tenth, 57% in twelveth , 63% in b sc(it) and doing mca from kiit university.
which I.T. company should i apply for.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for with 75% in 10th, 55.55% in 12th and 81% marks in B.E?
  2. For which IT companies can I apply for after passing 10th with 46%, 57% in 12th and 63% in BSc(IT)?
  3. For which Companies I can apply for Job Placements being a candidate having scored 79% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  4. Can I apply for government job after passing BSc IT?
  5. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  6. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  7. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  8. List of good companies in which I can apply after scoring 85% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 60% in engineering?
  9. Names of the companies for which I am eligible to apply after scoring 71% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation?
  10. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  11. List of software companies in which I can apply with less than 60% marks? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for WIPRO or other companies after passing 10th with 61%, 12th with 70% and B.Tech with 55% with 2 backlogs?
  13. Which course is good for me after studying in BSc IT first year from Rizvi College
  14. List of the companies for which I am eligible after passing 12th with 56% in 12th and 69% in 10th
  15. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  17. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  18. Which companies I can apply having secured 70% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in B.E.?
14th August 2011, 01:08 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which IT companies can I apply for after passing 10th with 46%, 57% in 12th and 63% in BSc(IT)?

for most of the leading IT company they give criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in their recruitment process. leading company like TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc give this types of criterion.

as you don't have minimum of 60% marks in 10th and 12th then you will not be eligible for these type of company. but don't worry there are so many companies also those don't give this type of criterion or gives criterion for which you will be eligible.

you should apply for these type of company. many new company does not give criterion and also some good company have no criterion like these. so surely you will get job after MCA. also after some experience you will be able to swap in a good company with better opportunity.

best of luck.
14th August 2011, 01:41 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: For which IT companies can I apply for after passing 10th with 46%, 57% in 12th and 63% in BSc(IT)?

TOP IT companies give a criteria that the candidiate should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in the recruiment process of these companies .
Leading companies are like TCS, iNfosys ,Wipro ec

You are passed out with only 46% marks in your 10th std and 57% in your 12th that makes you not suitable for the recruitment process of best companies

You can apply in many companies /software companies which gives wightage to only their own recruitment process
14th August 2011, 02:28 PM
ASHWANI42092

Government jobs in IT Sector:
Recently, the department of Information Technology working under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology called for applications for the following positions:
• Controller of Certifying authorities at New Delhi
• Various positions in State e-Governance Mission Team in 35 states in Union Territories
• Chairperson - Cyber Appellate Tribunal
• Executive Director - DOEACC Society
• Hindi Officer – On Deputation Basis
• Director General – Standardization, Testing & Quality Certification
• Additional & Assistant Private Secretary – Officer of Minister of state communication & information technology department
• Judicial Member & Technical Member - Cyber Appellate Tribunal
• Member Technical Support Staff - Software Technology Parks in India
Even though, private players dominate the IT industry, government is also taking every step and offering every help to bring about further growth in this booming industry. With this view, Government of India has introduced Software Technology Parks of India, which is an autonomous society working under the Department of Information Technology of Government of India in different cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar and Guwahai. Therefore, the future growth prospects are wider in this sector.
You can also apply in private companies like HCL,INFOSYS,etc.
All these companies takes a candidate on the bases of their talent .
They don't mind that how much marks you got in 10th ,12th .
For them your B.Tech degree is more important .If you
60% in B.Tech then you are eligible for the selection in IT companies .
Best of luck.
14th August 2011, 02:30 PM
ASHWANI42092

Government jobs in IT Sector:
Recently, the department of Information Technology working under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology called for applications for the following positions:
• Controller of Certifying authorities at New Delhi
• Various positions in State e-Governance Mission Team in 35 states in Union Territories
• Chairperson - Cyber Appellate Tribunal
• Executive Director - DOEACC Society
• Hindi Officer – On Deputation Basis
• Director General – Standardization, Testing & Quality Certification
• Additional & Assistant Private Secretary – Officer of Minister of state communication & information technology department
• Judicial Member & Technical Member - Cyber Appellate Tribunal
• Member Technical Support Staff - Software Technology Parks in India
Even though, private players dominate the IT industry, government is also taking every step and offering every help to bring about further growth in this booming industry. With this view, Government of India has introduced Software Technology Parks of India, which is an autonomous society working under the Department of Information Technology of Government of India in different cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar and Guwahai. Therefore, the future growth prospects are wider in this sector.
You can also apply in private companies like HCL,INFOSYS,etc.
All these companies takes a candidate on the bases of their talent .
They don't mind that how much marks you got in 10th ,12th .
For them your B.Tech degree is more important .If you
60% in B.Tech then you are eligible for the selection in IT companies .
Best of luck.
14th August 2011, 03:14 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, don't worry about low percentage in 10th and 12th.

you will definitely get jobs in IT/Software field .

although you will not get very good company after BSc(IT).

but if you can do higher study then you will definately get good company.

also after experience, you will get good jobs.

all the best..........
14th August 2011, 03:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 46% in tenth, 57% in twelveth , 63% in b sc(it) and doing mca from kiit university.
which I.T. company should i apply for.
dear friend,

you have not 60% in throughout then you are not eligible for maximum software companies.

maximum software company want 60% in through out in career like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T etc.

some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL etc.

But you have only 46% in 10 th so you are not eligible for any companies.

So you can go for higher studies.

so you are eligible for above company.
30th November 2011, 02:57 PM
litunu

candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in their recruitment process. leading company like TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc give this types of criterion.

as you don't have minimum of 60% marks in 10th and 12th then you will not be eligible for these type of company. but don't worry there are so many companies also those don't give this type of criterion or gives criterion for which you will be eligible.

you should apply for these type of company. many new company does not give criterion and also some good company have no criterion like these. so surely you will get job after MCA. also after some experience you will be able to swap in a good company with better opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?