7th March 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?

hello sir i am presently doing b.tech(cse),i have 80% marks in 10th,53% marks in +2 .and securing 7.2 in b.tech..
so give me right suggestion,in which which companies i can get the job ,, nd moreover after sum experience ,
can i apply for other big companies...

.i will wait for your reply as soon as possible you send me information regard this.

Related Questions:
  1. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  2. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  3. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  4. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  5. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  6. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  7. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  9. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 12th
  10. Am I eligible for IT companies after scoring 78% in 10th and 54% in 12th? Which are the companies?
  11. For which Companies I can apply for Job Placements being a candidate having scored 79% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  12. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. For which companies can I sit after scoring 58.8% in 12th and above 60% in 10th and B.Tech?
  14. Will 59.33% in 12th affect my placement in any way? Which all companies should I try?
  15. List of companies I can apply for with 75% in 10th, 55.55% in 12th and 81% marks in B.E?
  16. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  17. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  18. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
7th March 2012, 10:54 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th?

FRIEND,

THE LIST OF COMPANIES IN WHICH YOU CAN GET PLACEMENT IS:
  • Microsoft
  • Oracle
  • SAP
  • Accenture
  • Symantec
  • CA
  • Adobe Systems
  • Intuit
  • VeriSign
  • BMC Software
  • IBM
  • HP
  • Oracle Corporation
  • Accenture
  • EMC Corporation
  • SAP AG
  • Computer Sciences Corporation
  • NTT Data Corporation
  • Hitachi

GOOD LUCK.
7th March 2012, 12:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Jobs for many of the top companies.

The reason for this is the low percentag of marks that you have secured in your 12th class which is 53%.

In order to be eligible for many of the IT companies, one should be of career 60 candidate in the sense one should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks throught out the career in all academic levels.

Some companies are putting the minimum eligibility criteria of more than Career 60 like Caeer 75 especailly when the companies for on campus and off campus placements.

So, I suggest you to gain good subject knowledge of your acaedemics in your B.Tech course and try to get the Job in small companies where there is no percentage criteria of Career 60.

Initially, you will not be paid good salaries in those small and ordinary companies.

But don't think regarding the salary and put your best efforts to gain good work experience.

After working with small company for 2 years, then apply for top companies for job opportunities.

Once you got job in top companies like MNCs
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Google
-Microsoft etc.

you will be paid excellent salaries and you will be given joining bonus.

There is a scope for you for onsite opportunities depending upon your performance.

First choose a platform on which you want to join job and try to be strong enough in subject knowledge which is required to get job on that platform and try for jobs.

Wish you all the best.
7th March 2012, 01:15 PM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i am presently doing b.tech(cse),i have 80% marks in 10th,53% marks in +2 .and securing 7.2 in b.tech..
so give me right suggestion,in which which companies i can get the job ,, nd moreover after sum experience ,

.i will wait for your reply as soon as possible you send me information regard this.

Dear friend to be eligible for top companies are
above 60% in 1oth and 12th
minimum 65% to 70 % in B.tech

if you perform good in there written exam and interview you may have a slight chance to get placed in top companies

its very tough to get placed in top in campus placement,
you can try in off campus placements

yes after some experience and good work track records can get you placed in top companies

Best of luck
7th March 2012, 03:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

HI!
After passing 12th you can't join top company...

If you want to do job in top companies then you have to pass the graduation degree with good marks/ Percentage...
After that you can apply for Job in top company..

GOOD LUCK!
5th June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?

i have scored 68 percent in 10 2 and i have 82 recent in 10th standard...............i am thinking of pursuing a career in b.tech.........but with these results am i eligible for campus recruitment..........i will wait for your reply as soon as possible you send me information regard this.
15th August 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?

sir i have got 78% in 10th ,53% in 2 and 76% in b.tech,so is there any chance of getting good job?
and will i be given a chance to sit in the placement test?
11th February 2013, 09:37 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th

1.EMC Corporation
2.Accenture
3.SAP
4.IBM
5.VeriSign
6.Computer Sciences Corporation
7.Hitachi
8.Oracle Corporation

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th February 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

can i give 12 improvement exam in last year of my btec....bcs i have scored 59.3% marks in 12th and most of the people told me that it is vry diffclt to get job having less than 60% marks....and please tell generously in which companies i can eligible to give interview.....
26th August 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?

Quote:
sir i have got 78% in 10th ,53% in 2 and 76% in b.tech,so is there any chance of getting good job?
and will i be given a chance to sit in the placement test?
It is a very bad trend the companies asking for 10th and 12th marks when they recruit on
the basis of eligible degree. In my opinion eligible degree marks is more important than
10th and 12th. Company should focus on the knowledge of the candidate not 10th and 12th marks. If a candidate score through out 60% it does not mean that he is knowledgeable.

Some times due to some reason candidate may not get 60% in 12th or 10th, he may
get very good marks in degree, good in knowledge and he may
pass the technical aptitude very easily than the throughout 60%. In this case
company may loose a good candidate. Instead of that they may consider only
eligible degree and select through the various rounds of interview process. They
have to concentrate on qualitative candidate rather than 60% marks in 10th and 12th.

Conclusion company is concentrating on 10th and 12th marks than selecting
a qualitative candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?