30th July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of admission in M.Com? How can I take admission in Delhi University

What the process of admission in m.com...
Who student pass out graduation in 2010 from ccs university .so how can take addmition in delhi university......

5th August 2012, 12:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of admission in M.Com? How can I take admission in Delhi University

To do M.Com in DU, a graduation is necessary. You can do either B.Com/ B.A (economics)/BBA etc. It is important to get 50% mark in graduation. You should first appear for entrance examination in order to get selection for this course. If you are able to clear this exam, you will need to attend a counseling process too.

21st December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process of admission in M.Com? How can I take admission in Delhi University

how and when i register for m.co and that time i am pursuing b.com(h) final year so what i do

23rd April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA with aggregate of 75% and want to take admission in DU in M.com.
Is it gud to do m.com after BBA..and is it possible to get admission in DU.
And what is the procedure for it.

5th July 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i'm in b.com final year..after b.com i wanna do m.com.what is the procedure for it.

29th April 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com final year by du
Am i eligible for give entrance exam of m.com

17th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I scored 71.10% in b.com nd i did my b.com from delhi university.can i get admission in m.com on merit basis?

27th June 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm in b.com final year..after b.com i wanna do m.com.what is the procedure for it.
Hi this is drakshayani I completed my b.com but still results are not announced so I don't knew how can I get admission in M.com so would u tell me the procedure

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?