20th September 2010, 03:38 PM
pankaj1984

Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?

I passed the B.Com(Pass) From Delhi University. I want to take admission in M. Com. Can I have the name of the universities and process of admission.

With Regards
Pankaj Singh

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of top 5 universities offering M.Com? When will the form be released?
  3. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  5. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Phil(Life Science) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply?
  16. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) after completing B.A. in Philosophy?
  17. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
20th May 2011, 07:14 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?

There are many universities that offer the admission for M.com either through the regular mode or through the correspondence one.And for the regular mode some universities conduct the entrance exam too.The process of the admission is very simple as it is all mentioned in the prospectus of that particular college.Its a simple procedure of passing the entrance test,Then filling the application form & fees & submit it to the respective college.
The names of some universities that offered the M.com are as under-
1. Delhi university
2. Annamalai university
3. IGNOU
4. Amity university
5. TNOU
6. Bharathiar university
7. Osmania university
22nd May 2011, 09:01 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?

Well,many Universities all over India offer you M.Com course.Some of the best colleges and Universities offering you with M.com courses are:-

Aligarh Muslim university
Amity University
Banaras Hindu University
Dayalbagh Educational Institute
St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata
Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics,Mumbai
Shri Ram College Of Commerce, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia University

Some of the Universities offer the course in distance mode and some offer with regular course.Since your a B.Com passed out graduate hence the regular course is suitable for you.You can get the notification details in the University site hence please go through the details like course structure, course fee ,placements, University grades and ratings and then decide which University to join. Some of the Universities even conducts separate entrance exams. You can get the details in their respective Websites.
8th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I shall pass b.com 2012 from rajasthan university now tell me which college are best for m.com from accountancy
1st April 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir iam B.A COMPLETE STUDENTS I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION M,COM,,,,,,,, IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT.........IF NOT POSSIBLE WHICH UNIVERSITY TAKE ADMISSION TO B,A STUDENTS.........
5th June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how much marks need to get admission for Mcom?
8th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

which university offer m.com course in India ? what is the procedure for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?