6th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics

I GOT 59% IN DEGREE AND 70% IN MA ECONOMICS. I WANT TO KNOW CAN I GOT BED ADMISSION IN GOVT OR AIDED COLLEGE IN KERALA THRISSUR (DIST) and fee details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  2. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  3. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  4. All B.Sc courses fee structure at Bhavans Vivekananda Degree college? What is meant by government aided fees? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  6. Will I get admission in EC in government engineering college Thrissur after scoring 5362 rank in Kerala entrance exam?
  7. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university?
  8. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  9. How to get admission in aided college or government college? I have scored 1345 in Kerala MCA entrance exam
  10. Top aided BSW Colleges in Kerala and their fee structure?
  11. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  12. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  13. What is the fees structure in government B.Ed college?
  14. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any chance for government aided college in Kerala after scoring 176 in KEAM and 84% in PCM?
  16. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  17. Can I get a seat in College of Engineering Thiruvananthpuram Kerala or in Government Engineering College Thrissur Kerala for M.Tech after scoring 345 score with 8011 rank in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
21st May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics

I HAVE 70% IN B COM.I WANT TO APPLY FOR B ED? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURES AND FEE STRUCTURE FOR APPLYING FOR B ED IN GOVT COLLEGES FOR A B COM STUDENT
29th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics

IS THE ADMISSION IS OVER FOR BED ADMISSION IN GOVT AIDED COLLEGES IN THRISSUR?WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF ADMISSION? FEE STRUCTURE OF IT?
3rd July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get B ed admission in govt or aided college in kerala thrissur?? I have got 66.66 % in B sc physics degree.
26th May 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 58% mark in B.A.History. Can l get b.ed admission in govt or aided college in thrissur(kerala)? Fee structure please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?