17th February 2011, 04:37 PM
avinash menon

Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?

sir this year in i am going to complete my 12 with commerce stream there is maths subject also. after cmpleting 12 i hav planned to do BCA in kerala or in coimbatore. so i want to know which affliated college will be the best one in both this places. Beside this i want to know the admission procedure as well as the fee structure also of the best college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  3. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  4. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  5. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. M.Com fee structure in Sri Ram commerce college in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  9. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  10. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. Last 5 years SCRA question papers?
  13. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  15. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  16. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  17. List of affiliated Institutes for MCA through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
15th June 2011, 10:30 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?

dear friend

there are many good colleges in kerela for doing bca courses ..

most high ranker college details you can get only through their website .

so best of luck for your future.
30th September 2011, 08:48 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?

Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?

sir this year in i am going to complete my 12 with commerce stream there is maths subject also. after cmpleting 12 i hav planned to do BCA in kerala or in coimbatore. so i want to know which affliated college will be the best one in both this places. Beside this i want to know the admission procedure as well as the fee structure also of the best college.
ankit

thanking you
29th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have already completed my DCT @ 2003. Can I join BCA at chennai.Please mail to me @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?